These are sooooo good! Kids love 'em.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter with brown & white sugars until well mixed.
- 2Add egg and vanilla.
- 3Mix flour with baking soda and add to batter.
- 4Take 1 tablespoon of the dough and form cup in your hand so chocolate will fit into center.
- 5Shape dough to enclose chocolate; roll in sugar.
- 6Place on greased baking sheet and bake 12 minutes or until cookies flatten and tops are slightly golden. (Bake at 350).
- 7Cool on racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Surprise Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (937 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.1
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 19.4 mg
- Sodium 75.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: