- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 packages Rolo chocolates (or some other caramel filled chocolates of the same size)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter with brown & white sugars until well mixed.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Mix flour with baking soda and add to batter.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the dough and form cup in your hand so chocolate will fit into center.
- Shape dough to enclose chocolate; roll in sugar.
- Place on greased baking sheet and bake 12 minutes or until cookies flatten and tops are slightly golden. (Bake at 350).
- Cool on racks.