Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy "make at home" recipe. You can choose your steaks and cook them according to your preference. your taste buds will having you coming back for seconds!
- 1. Heat a heavy based pot until hot. Add the butter, garlic and prawns and stir fry until prawns are half cooked, set aside.
- 2. Mix the stock powder and hot water together until powder is well disolved. Add to cream.
- 3. Using the same pot, heat the cream mixture until hot. Stir constantly. Do not allow to boil.
- 4. Add the parsley and prawns. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- 5. Mix cornflour and cold water together. Add to pot to thicken.
- 6. Continue to cook until prawns are cooked through.
- 7. Serve over cooked steaks with potato chips or wedges and a green salad.