Surf & Turf Spinach Roll Ups
photo by Bobtail
- Ready In:
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise and spices.
- Mix well.
- Stir in spinach until well blended.
- Add dried beef and crab meat.
- Divide evenly and spread over the 12 tortillas.
- Roll each tortilla up jelly-roll style.
- Wrap tighly with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow the flavors to meld.
- To serve, slice each tortilla into 6 slices and arrange on a platter.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is certainly very tasty! I made one half of the recipe, using regular mayo, crabmeat and the rest of the ingredients as listed. My nonfat yogurt was very loose, so I think this affected the consistency of the spread, even after chilling overnight. Mine stayed a little soft, but did not affect the taste. I really admire people that can roll these type of recipes into a round roll! LOL! You could successfully double or triple this recipe for appetizers. This is not a "daintly" flavored appetizer! The spices and other ingredients meld and are heartily flavored. Next time, to tweak it to my personal taste, I would cut back a little on the dill and definitely try it with shrimp too! Very good! I will remember this one when making appetizers for parties or just a small get together! Thanks MysteryGirl!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am one of the early members of Zaar joining in October 2001. It was instantly my favorite site even though there were only about 5000 recipes. Back then the original owners Troy and Gay ran the site and they had a lot of interaction with the members. I miss them. <br /> <br />Through the years it still remains to this day my favorite go to site and the one that I send all of my friends and family to when they need anything.</p> 8724616"