Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Tired of boring pork chops? Here is a recipe with a little Zing to it!
- 4 thick pork chops (1 1/4 inch)
- 4 slices onions
- 4 slices lemons
- season salt
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chops in a 9x13 inch-baking dish and top each one With an onion slice and a lemon slice.
- Mix brown sugar, ketchup, honey and vinegar.
- Pour over seasoned pork chops.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake in the Preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake another 30 minutes or until meat is done.
- While baking, baste occasionally with pan juices.
I made this tonight for supper and we really enjoyed it. I did find I had to bake them a bit longer. The chops were very tender. I think the next time I will double the sauce. I will make this again. Thanks for posting.