So easy to make and a sure bet for Superbowl parties and potlucks...best of all, No Frying!
Make and share this Super Sesame Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- In a large food storage bag, combine soy sauce, water, sugar, sesame oil, green onions, garlic, sesame seeds, and peppers.
- Add chicken wings; turn bag to coat well.
- Seal and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight, turning occasionally. I've often marinate them for 2 days for that extra flavor.
- Remove chicken to a shallow rack in baking dish or roasting pan.
- Discard the marinade.
- Bake wings, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Turn wings and bake 25 minutes longer, or until tender.
- At first I thought 55 minutes baking time would be too long, but they turn out tender and moist.
- These are not as high calorie as stated to the right because nearly all of the ingredients are discarded with the marinade.