Paradise Ham & Pineapple Dip
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup finely chopped ham
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed walnuts (pecans can substitute)
- Ritz crackers or Club crackers
- Mix cream cheese to smooth.
- Add sour cream & mix until no lumps remain.
- Fold in ham & drained pineapple. Mix well. Spread into pretty glass bowl or platter.
- Top with nuts.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Serve on crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!