Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped (I like pecans)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a square 8x8 pan.
- Sift flour with sugar, salt, and cocoa.
- Add Butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Use spoon and beat 100 strokes per minute for 3 minutes by hand or 2 minutes on medium speed with mixer.
- Stir in nuts until evenly mixed through.
- Pour into pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes.
- Cool and then cut.
These are great brownies!! So much better than those mixes you buy at the store. It was easy to make, with ingredients most people already have on hand. The brownies are VERY moist and have a nice chocolate flavor.
These are absolutely disgusting! So disappointed!!
Terrible. Turned our to be biscuits. Oven setting on this way to high and didn't taste great