Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
The hard part is all the chopping. Once that's done - you're gold! I use any old veggies I have left in the house - but always make sure I include a red bell pepper and an onion.
- 1 medium onion, sliced into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 zucchini, julienned
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 parsnip, juliened
- 4 stalks asparagus, cut into 3 inch lengths
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 12 tortillas
- Sear the veggies one at a time over very high heat - begin with the onions so they get nice and soft.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the hot veggies in the tortillas with salsa and a dollop of guacamole.