Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 hrs
Yummy and super easy tortilla soup. Great for beginner cooks, hard to mess-up. Enjoy!
- 1 (4 piece) package boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn (drained)
- Dump all ingredients into slow-cooker (chicken can be frozen and whole) (corn is optional). Cook for 6-8 hours Cut up now tender chicken, serve with tortilla chips.
SUPER easy and very good!! I made this for m boyfriend and I and just cut the recipe in half. I like it better with cornbread instead of chips.