1/2 Photos of Super Easy Egg Rolls
I was looking at another recipe and didn't have the right ingredients, so I made mine up as I went. Worked out perfect.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) package prepared egg roll wrap (about 18 rolls)
- 2 cups shredded cooked pork
- 1 (4 ounce) can canned shrimp
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 2 celery ribs
- 3 medium radishes
- 5 scallions
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1(note: shredding to fine will result in mushy texture) With a small food processor shred the pork, celery, radishes, and scallions together.
- 2Put in big bowl.
- 3Rinse the water chestnuts and shrimp in cold water before using.
- 4Then shred the water chestnuts and shrimp.
- 5Put with pork mix.
- 6Then the shred the cabbage and carrots together to make 2 cups of mix.
- 7Put in with the pork mix.
- 8Shred the bean sprouts on a quick pulse and add to mix.
- 9Add all your spices and stir and taste.
- 10If you think it needs something more (i. e. salt, garlic, whatever, season it to your taste.) Lay egg roll wrapper flat and put on a loose 1/3 cup of filling (don't pack it) in center and arrange it in a small log, fold sides over and start to roll.
- 11Place on greased cookie sheeat sides not touching.
- 12Brush tops of egg rolls lightly with oil and bake.
- 13Bake at 375 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Egg Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.3
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 58.2 mg
- Sodium 459.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: