Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the best if you want the flavor of chicken pot pie, but don't have the time.
- 1 (15 ounce) boxpillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 (18 5/8 ounce) canrich & hearty Progresso chicken pot pie soup
- 2 cups green giant frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained (from 1-lb bag)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Make pie crusts as directed on box for two-crust [ie using 9-inch glass pie pan.
- In medium saucepan, heat soup, thawed vegetables and flour until warm. Spoon into crust-lined pan. Top with second crust; seal edge and flute. Cut slits in several places in top crust.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown. After 15 minutes of baking, cover edge of crust with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges.