Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is a must try. It is the easiest and tastiest I have ever made. The kids will love it and is great for the working person.
- Place each piece of chicken in casserole.
- Lay a piece of cheese on top of each piece (the cheese is better if it is sliced cheese because it melts nicer).
- Cover the chicken with soup.
- Add your favorite spices to soup.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- Place stuffing on top of casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 325°F for 1 hour.
easy to prepare and everyone loved it,thanks
super easy and my family loves it! thanks for sharing!
Wonderful casserole that was fast, easy, and economical! Definitely an instant favorite!