- 6 chicken breasts
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Place each piece of chicken in casserole.
- Lay a piece of cheese on top of each piece (the cheese is better if it is sliced cheese because it melts nicer).
- Cover the chicken with soup.
- Add your favorite spices to soup.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- Place stuffing on top of casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 325°F for 1 hour.