1/3 Photos of Super Easy Chicken Casserole With Stuffing
1 hr 10 mins
Kimberley Quinlan's Note:
This recipe is a must try. It is the easiest and tastiest I have ever made. The kids will love it and is great for the working person.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place each piece of chicken in casserole.
- 2Lay a piece of cheese on top of each piece (the cheese is better if it is sliced cheese because it melts nicer).
- 3Cover the chicken with soup.
- 4Add your favorite spices to soup.
- 5Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- 6Place stuffing on top of casserole.
- 7Bake uncovered at 325°F for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Chicken Casserole With Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 733.4
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 179.5 mg
- Sodium 1505.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 61.3 g