1 hr 15 mins
Brittany K.'s Note:
This is the easiest cobbler I have ever made. I heard the recipe on the radio with my Grandma when I was young. We went to the store, bought the stuff to make it, and I've been making it ever since. My new father in law, who doesn't like sweets, insists I bring him one whenever I visit! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Pour the fruit in to a large baking pan, glass pans work best but I have also used the aluminum "to-go" pans when taking them to potlucks and such and it works fine. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze it over the fruit.
- 3Melt the butter in a large microwave safe bowl. Add the cake mix and egg. Mix with a fork as best you can. There will still be tiny lumps and stuff and it will be a little slimy looking, but that's ok.
- 4Spread the cake mix as evenly as you can. It won't spread out all over it but it should cover the majority of it. Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar on top.
- 5Place it in the oven on the middle rack. Baking time varies so you kind of have to keep and eye on it. It will probably be about an hour to and hour and a half. The top will be golden brown and if you test it with a toothpick it should come out clean. Let cool for 30 minutes and serve. It's best warm with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Duper Easy Yummy Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.6
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 70.7 mg
- Sodium 385.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: