Easy Apple Cobbler
Presented By: Moira Kaye
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 3 large granny smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Put apples in the bottom of a lightly greased 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon and egg until it looks like coarse cornmeal.
- Sprinkle topping over the apples.
- Pour melted butter over the entire dish.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I cheated and used canned apples. I also made two layers of the cinnamon sugar flour coating. I used brown sugar instead of white. I put a layer on the bottom (flour, egg, cinnamon, brown sugar, melted butter) with nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Then l spread the apples on top of the bottom flour mixture. Lastly, I put on another topping of the flour mixture on top of the apples (the exact flour mixture l put on the bottom.) I also baked mine in a 8x8 disposable foil pan in my toaster oven. I baked it for an hour. And it came out awesome. :)1Reply
see 67 more