Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
If you are a crispy chicken fan, then this one's for you, it's a delicious blend of seasonings mixed with cornflake crumbs and it makes for a very crispy chicken coating. The seasonings can all be adjusted to taste.
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cut in pieces
- 236.59 ml corn flake crumbs
- 7.39 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 4.92 ml garlic powder, to taste
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt (or to taste)
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- Mix all crumb ingredients.
- Roll chicken in mixture to coat.
- Place on lightly greased foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
This was delicious Kittencal! Thanks for another winner post!
This is so good (and easy!). My kids interrupted eating at least twice each to say how good it is. I used panko instead of the corn flakes, but it still baked up nice and crispy and perfectly seasoned. Thanks for another keeper Kitten!