Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Classic quacamoloe for dips or over lettuce as a salad. Passive or cooking time is actually chilling time. To me, lemon works as well as lime for this dip.
- Halve avocadoes.
- Remove seeds by safely lodging a knife in the seed and twisting to remove and remove from skins using a spoon.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl.
- using a fork or potato masher, mash all ingredients, leaving a few pea-sized chunks.
- Mix well and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce.
Loved it! It was the first time I tried to make my own dip. IThe only things i did different were, use lemon juice instead of lime (thats all i had), added a tbsp of chili powder and seasoning salt. It turned out great! Thanks!