Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Sunomono Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Boil 1 litre of water.
- Add vermicelli.
- Cook until just softened. Immediately remove and cool with cold, running water.
- Store in water in refrigerator until needed.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, mix all dressing ingredients over medium heat until completely dissolved.
- Remove to refrigerator to cool.
- When ready to eat, place noodles in bowls, topped with cucumber, tomato, shrimp and any other toppings desired. Fill bowl halfway up with dressing.