Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
During my high school years, my mom made this quite often on Sunday for lunch after church...she'd get it mostly put together before we left, and then pop it in the oven as soon as we got back home.
- 2 cups pasta, cooked, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can milk (use soup can)
- 1 (10 ounce) can corned beef, crumbled
- 1⁄4 lb sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- crushed potato chips (optional)
- French-fried onions (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350; butter a casserole pan.
- Mix soup and milk, stirring to blend well.
- Add beef and cheese to soup-milk; mix well.
- Dump into casserole dish.
- Sprinkle top with crushed potato chips or French-fried onions.
- Bake for 30 minutes until bubbly.
This was more than good it was fantastic! I had some leftover corned beef in the freezer from a year ago almost lol - and it was still great! Foodsaver bags are wonderful. I used Velvetta in the casserole with some garlic powder, dried onion and red pepper flakes. Put some swiss slices on top with the French Fried onions. I will definitely make this again and again!
very good!! I forgot the milk and was a little dry. Was wonderful anyway. Next time will not forget the to put milk in. I had little hands wanting to know how to cook. Thank you for sharing. Chef#220151
boy this is a nice casserole good way to extend the corned beef .dee