Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Freshly baked brownie bowls to be filled with your favorite ice cream. A fun recipe for any ole time or a variety of holidays. In addition to the items below, you will need two muffin tins. Recipe from Dreyer Ice Cream.
- brownie mix batter (made from your favorite recipe)
- cooking spray
- ice cream
- chocolate syrup or caramel syrup
- candy sprinkles
- Follow the directions for your favorite brownie recipe to make the batter.
- Spray cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray, and add brownie batter to each cup until they're about two-thirds full.
- Spray the second muffin tin with cooking spray and place on top of the first tin of brownies. Keep in place; do not remove for it forms the shell.
- Place in the oven and bake, following your brownie recipe's directions.
- After the bowls are completely cool, add a scoop of ice cream, top with chocolate sauce and sprinkles.
- Shells are freezable. Remove about one half hour before use.
Awesome thing to make with grandkids. However, I've yet to find a brownie recipe for cupcakes. Just have to watch and smell to keep from under or over cooking.tend to cook about 20-22 mins