Recipe by gailanng
Freshly baked brownie bowls to be filled with your favorite ice cream. A fun recipe for any ole time or a variety of holidays. In addition to the items below, you will need two muffin tins. Recipe from Dreyer Ice Cream.
Top Review by Dana C.
Awesome thing to make with grandkids. However, I've yet to find a brownie recipe for cupcakes. Just have to watch and smell to keep from under or over cooking.tend to cook about 20-22 mins
- brownie mix batter (made from your favorite recipe)
- cooking spray
- ice cream
- chocolate syrup or caramel syrup
- candy sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Follow the directions for your favorite brownie recipe to make the batter.
- Spray cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray, and add brownie batter to each cup until they're about two-thirds full.
- Spray the second muffin tin with cooking spray and place on top of the first tin of brownies. Keep in place; do not remove for it forms the shell.
- Place in the oven and bake, following your brownie recipe's directions.
- After the bowls are completely cool, add a scoop of ice cream, top with chocolate sauce and sprinkles.
- Shells are freezable. Remove about one half hour before use.