Freshly baked brownie bowls to be filled with your favorite ice cream. A fun recipe for any ole time or a variety of holidays. In addition to the items below, you will need two muffin tins. Recipe from Dreyer Ice Cream.
My Private Note
or more ...
Units: US | Metric
- brownie mix batter (made from your favorite recipe)
- cooking spray
- ice cream
- chocolate syrup or caramel syrup
- candy sprinkles
- 1Follow the directions for your favorite brownie recipe to make the batter.
- 2Spray cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray, and add brownie batter to each cup until they're about two-thirds full.
- 3Spray the second muffin tin with cooking spray and place on top of the first tin of brownies. Keep in place; do not remove for it forms the shell.
- 4Place in the oven and bake, following your brownie recipe's directions.
- 5After the bowls are completely cool, add a scoop of ice cream, top with chocolate sauce and sprinkles.
- 6Shells are freezable. Remove about one half hour before use.
Browse Our Top Ice Cream Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sundae Brownie Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g