Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
The grill: It's not just for beef. Hope you enjoy this one. From Taste of Home.
- 16 uncooked jumbo shrimp (about 1 pound)
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon peel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in syrup, drained
- Leaving shells on tails, peel shrimp; devein.
- Combine teriyaki sauce, green onion, garlic, lemon peel and sugar in a medium-bowl.
- Add shrimp; toss to coat well.
- Drain shrimp, reserving teriyaki sauce marinade.
- Place one pineapple chunk in the curve of each shrimp. Thread shrimp with pineapple on four metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Place skewers on grill 4-5 inches from hot coals; brush with reserved teriyaki sauce mixture.
- Cook for 4 minutes; turn kabobs over and brush with remaining teriyaki sauce mixture.
- Cook 3 minutes longer or until shrimp are pink.