Copied / Saved from Taste of Home - sounds scrumptious. Note - this recipe makes a lot as initially written - probably want to reduce a bit...
My Private Note
C per s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (7 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- assorted cracker
- 1In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion and garlic until blended.
- 2Stir in tomatoes and red peppers.
- 3Stir in the mozzarella cheese, Italian cheese blend and 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- 4Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 5Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until edges are bubbly and lightly browned.
- 7Serve with crackers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomato Spread
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.9
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Sodium 345.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend