Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Check out my pesto recipe to make this or use your favorite. Its quick and easy finger food! Or mix it all together and add to warm Pasta to make a creamy sauce!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 15 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh pesto sauce
- In a food processor blend cream cheese and 10 tomatoes.
- Mix in rest of the tomatoes.
- Layer half of cheese mixture on to serving platter.
- spread half of the pesto repeat with rest of cheese and pesto.
- Serve with crackers, grilled chicken or fresh veggies.
Delicious, Very easy to make. Great on whole wheat crackers. DH really enjoyed it. I cut the recipe in half. I'm sure this will be really good on pasta. Thank you Rita for another great recipe.
Check the recipe I posted for oven dried herbed tomatoes!