- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 4 whole wheat English muffins, split
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto (or sun dried tomato paste)
- 5 1⁄2 ounces fresh goat cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Drizzle olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add onions and saute until transparent and starting to brown, 8-10 minutes. Add garlic and stir until fragrant. Remove from heat.
- Lightly toast English muffins.
- Spread each halve with tomato pesto and top with onions.
- Preheat broiler.
- Divide goat cheese into eight portions and place one piece on each English muffin halve.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes. Serve immediately.