English Muffin Pizzas
photo by May I Have That Rec
- Ready In:
- 6 English muffins (12 halves)
- 3⁄4 - 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (or your favorite)
- 36 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Split open the whole english muffins and arrange the 12 halves onto a baking sheet.
- Spread 1-2 spoonfuls of spaghetti sauce onto muffin halves - do not use too much or it will make the muffin bottoms soggy.
- Sprinkle muffins with shredded cheese.
- Arrange 2-3 pepperoni slices on top of the cheese.
- Put muffins in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and muffins are toasted.
- ADDITIONAL TOPPINGS: Green peppers, onions, olives, ham, sausage, hamburger, mushrooms, peppers, salami, artichoke hearts, tuna, breakfast toppings (i.e. eggs, ham) etc. - Let your imagination run wild!
- MY FAVORITE: sauce, cheese, artichoke hearts, capers, salami (cut up into pieces) and dried italian herbs - AWESOME!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
The kids LOVE these! The 2 year old can eat 3 of them. Insane. I toast the english muffins first. Otherwise they they are just too soggy for my taste. I tried to make it easier & make in my air fryer. Don’t do that. All the toppings blew off & made a big mess. I make these at least once a week for the rugrats. Thanks!
see 7 more reviews
I had a handful of cheddar-jack cheese I needed to use and since I had English muffins in the freezer as well as some homemade pizza sauce (frozen in single serving amounts), I had all I needed to make one serving of this recipe. Added some banana pepper rings instead of pepperoni. Delish! This is a great base recipe - I can see using all kinds of different things for toppings; I just used what I had on hand this time. Thanks for the recipe!