Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
You really can have this anytime of the year, but the Grill time of the year seems to be the one that screams out for this side dish to grill while you are grilling your meat.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium potatoes
- 10 pieces bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry ground mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil whole potatoes in a pot with a cover, and then reduce heat to low, and simmer for about 25 minutes, or until almost tender.
- Cut potatoes into 1/4 inch slices.
- Mix the bacon, onions, and celery in with potatoes.
- Then mix other ingredients and pour over potato mixture and mix making sure to cover everything.
- Place in a aluminum foil pan that is 8x8x2 inches, and cover with foil and grill 4 inches from medium heat, for about 20 minutes, stirring 2 times.