Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Summer vegetables and pasta combine for a light side or meatless main dish.
- 4 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 4 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Coat a large platter with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Spread pasta in a thin layer and refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk broth, oyster sauce, vinegar, cornstarch and garlic.
- Set aside.
- Heat a wok or large skillet on medium heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon of peanut oil to the pan and allow to warm for 1 minute.
- Add the onions and stir fry until slightly tender and just beginning to brown about 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots, peppers and broccoli.
- Stir fry until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
- Pour the cornstarch mixture over the vegetables and stir until thickened and shiny, about 4 minutes.
- Add the pasta and sesame oil.