Barb in WNY's Note:
Summer vegetables and pasta combine for a light side or meatless main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a large platter with non-stick vegetable spray.
- 2Spread pasta in a thin layer and refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk broth, oyster sauce, vinegar, cornstarch and garlic.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Heat a wok or large skillet on medium heat.
- 6Add 1 teaspoon of peanut oil to the pan and allow to warm for 1 minute.
- 7Add the onions and stir fry until slightly tender and just beginning to brown about 2 minutes.
- 8Add the carrots, peppers and broccoli.
- 9Stir fry until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
- 10Pour the cornstarch mixture over the vegetables and stir until thickened and shiny, about 4 minutes.
- 11Add the pasta and sesame oil.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Vegetable Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.0
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 257.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat chicken broth