Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
a variation on a fritatta that i came up with when i realized i have no overproof pans.
- 12 egg whites
- 5 eggs
- 2 summer squash
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss chard
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 large onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon basil (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon thyme (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup light cheese
- in skillet, cook squash, chard, onion, garlic until tender and onions are clear.
- put in round baking pan and let cool. add tomato.
- combine eggs and spices. pour over the squash.
- shred fresh cheese over the top.
- bake at 350 for about 40 minutes.