Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love sugar snap peas and I toss them into all kinds of dishes but this is a way to have them as a side dish. I think the Tarragon compliments them nicely.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan and add onion.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened but not transparent (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add remaining ingredients (EXCEPT PEA PODS) and bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a medium heat and add Pea pods.
- Cook until vegetables are tender (about 1-2 minutes) and heated through or to desired crispness.
- NOTE: If you remove pea pods from freezer before you get started and let them sit on counter in package, they will defrost just a little and cooking time may shorten slightly.
This is a delicious, simple, and quick side dish. Ate it was crying for more.