Recipe by Donna65
A yummy chocolate layered dessert that everyone will love and the diabetics can eat.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 3 ounces pecan pieces
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 5 g sugar substitute (5 envelopes)
- 16 ounces light frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (1 ounce) packagesugar free chocolate instant pudding
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, melted butter, and pecan pieces.
- Press into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 min
- Beat cream cheese, sugar substitute, and 8 ounces of frozen topping until smooth.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Beat chocolate pudding mix, vanilla pudding mix and milk
- Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with 8 ounces of frozen topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.