Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, that even the kids will love ! This recipe is so simple and turns out great , lots of flavor for a sugar free cookie.
- 118.29 ml butter
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml Splenda granular
- 59.14 ml nonfat dry milk powder
- 118.29 ml water
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 56.69 g sugar-free milk chocolate candy bars (cut into 1/4-inch pieces)
- Blend first six ingredients on med speed for 2 mins then blend flour and baking soda until well blended.
- fold in chocolate
- Bake at 350 20- 25 mins until lite golden brown.
Not bad at all. Had a good texture, crisp on the edges and chewy in the middle. I used Sugar Twin (it costs about 4 times less than Splenda) and simi sweet chocolate chips. It was easy to make. The dough was fluffier and stickier than traditional dough but they turned out like traditional cookies. Will definately make this recipe again for the diabetics I know.
I was worried how these would turn out as the "dough" seemed more like cake batter, but once baked they were pretty good. They were crisp on the edges and soft in the middle, which is how I like my cookies, they could do with a little more vanilla in the batter, but that's just personal preference! These were easy to make and a lot quicker than my usual cookie recipes, as I like to chill my dough, a great recipe if you're either diabetic or trying to cut out sugar!