1/1 Photo of Succulent Skirt Steak
Skirt steak is a delicious cut of beef, but it has to be cooked over intense heat. Marinate the meat for 12-24 hours, then sear it over firey hot coals for an intense flavor and mouth-watering taste. The charred slices of steak goodness will have you coming back for more!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut skirt steak into three equally-sized portions. Place in a freezer bag or non-reactive bowl.
- 2Wisk together remaining ingredients. Pour over steak.
- 3Marinate in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
- 4To grill: Pile coals on one side of the grill so that the top of the pile touches the grill grate. You want the skirt steak to be right on top of the blazing red-hot coals. (In fact, some people actually skip the grate and cook directly on the coals after blowing the ash off.).
- 5Sear the steaks, about 2 minutes on each side.
- 6Allow the steak to rest about ten minutes before slicing.
- 7Slice the steak into 1/2 to 1 inch-thick slices, cutting against the grain.
- 8Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Succulent Skirt Steak
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 654.8
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 147.4 mg
- Sodium 1042.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 48.8 g