Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a delicious and easy recipe to make. My daughter and I love it!! Great for a casual dinner.
- 6 -8 thawed pork chops (must be at least 1/2 in. thick)
- 1 (6 ounce) packagestove top brand prepared stuffing (I like the Pork or Savory Herbs flavors)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (you may like a little more)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Take a small knife and cut the center of each pork chop making about a 2 inch opening cutting all the way back to the bone. This will form a "pocket". Set aside.
- Mix Stove Top, 1 1/2 cups water and onion together in a medium sized bowl until everything is moist.
- Stuff mixture into the "pockets". Make sure to leave room for the stuffing to expand.
- In 11x13-inch baking dish, mix pepper, garlic, oregano and 1/2 cup water; place chops in dish.
- Cook at 350°F for approximately 45 minutes.
okay!!!!!!! just stuffing put a little more like crab meat, shrimp, chicken e.t.c.