Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very different but good recipe for pork chops. Can also be prepared in crock pot
- 1 package pepperoni slice
- 1 cup mild banana pepper
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 8 pork chops, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 bottle A.1. Original Sauce
- Cut up banana pepper, onion and pepperoni.
- Fry with about 3 or 4 T pepper juice.
- Cut a"pocket" in pork chops.
- Stuff with cheese and pepper/pepperoni/onion mix (If pork chops are not thick enough to stuff, you can layer all of the stuff on top and bake).
- Bake in 350 degree oven until done.
Thought this was a great idea! We loved it but left out the banana peppers as we didn't have any on hand and I DID NOT use the amounts listed here. I kinda gauged what I thought would be best and it worked out great!
this was OK for my family. My husband ate it all. Me and my daughter took the toppings off (because our chops were too skinny to stuff) and eat them last like pizza. We called them pizza pork chops.