1/1 Photo of Stuffed Onions (Crock Pot)
8 hrs 15 mins
A savory side dish from your crock pot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel onions and hollow out hole in center for the stuffing.
- 2Do not make hole completely through the onion.
- 3Leave about a 1/2 inch shell at the base of the onion.
- 4Mix together ham, broccoli, bread crumbs and bell pepper.
- 5Stuff into onion and top with a chunk of butter.
- 6Sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
- 7Place onions in crock pot.
- 8Pour 1/2 cup of water around onions, but not over them.
- 9Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Onions (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.4
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 94.2 mg
- Sodium 674.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 26.1 g