Recipe by The Galveston Chef
Button Mushroom stuffed with sausage and bacon wrapped, grilled appetizer.
- 6 large button mushrooms
- 6 slices pepper bacon
- 4 ounces ground sausage
- 1 ounce onion
- 1 ounce bell pepper
- 1 ounce butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim each mushroom foot so that they are flat.
- Finely dice veggies and mix with sausage.
- On the tops of each mushroom place a tablespoon of the mixture.
- Wrap the bacon around the tops and use it to secure the stuffing mixture on top of the mushrooms.
- Pin with toothpick if needed.
- Grill and brush lightly with butter.