Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a nice low-carb appetizer
- 16 -18 large mushroom caps
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 6 -8 slices bacon
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Wash& destem mushrooms.
- Chop stems and set aside.
- Cook& crumble bacon, and combine with cheeses, onion and chopped stems.
- Stuff caps with mixture.
- Melt butter and pour into a baking dish.
- Place mushrooms in dish and bake at 350 deg.
- for 15-20 mins.
Very good and easy to prepare. DH, the mushroom lover of the family, made these last night. We enjoyed the nice combination of flavors between the bacon and the cheeses, but we both agreed sausage would be our first choice over the bacon if we decide to make these again. Thanks for sharing.