Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Mushrooms caps stuffed with ground pork sausage, mixed with filly chopped red onions and finely chopped radishes, topped with parmesan cheese served hot, delicious, credit to my wife anne sabetta
- 10 large mushrooms
- 8 ounces ground pork sausage, FARMER JOHN'S SAUSAGE LINKS
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped radish
- Mix pork sausage into a meatball.
- add chopped onion and radish to meatball and mix again.
- place mixed meatballs into mushroom cap.
- bake at 370 degrees for 20 minutes.
- serve topped with parmesan cheese.