- 1 dozen large capped mushroom, stems removed
- 1⁄4 cup toasted breadcrumbs or 1⁄4 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onions
- 2 tablespoons very finely minced celery
- 1⁄3 lb mild Italian sausage
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together and stuff into mushrooms. Stuffing should cover entire stem side of mushroom cap.
- Arrange on a Pam sprayed cookie sheet.
- Top with finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!