Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are wonderful appetizers for your summer parties. We love them all year round! I use my own Laurel's Mango Chutney, but bottled will work as long as you chop the larger pieces up.
- 1⁄4 cup pecans
- 3⁄4 cup mango chutney
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 18 leaves Belgian endive, chilled
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place pecans on baking sheet and toast until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool and coarsely chop.
- Combine chutney, pecans and cream cheese and refrigerate.
- No more than 2 hours before serving, fill endive cups.