This is probably the lowest carb mushroom recipe you can find. Stuffed mushroom that is. They are simply delicuous. I served them today for lunch with shrimp that was sauteed in my Garlic Compound Butter . I must say, being on the low carb diet does not feel like I am missing anything with this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large button mushrooms (stem broken off and inside cleaned of brown ribs)
- 3 ounces cream cheese (at room termperature)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 marinated artichoke hearts (drained of oil)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon crushed French's French fried onions
- salt and pepper
- 1Place the artichokes in a food processor and process until completely minced.
- 2In a small sauce pan, add the cream cheese, garlic, heavy cream and minced artichoke hearts.
- 3Cook on medium heat stirring constantly until the cream cheese is melted and creamy.
- 4Remove the mixture from the heat and add in the shredded cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Stir in the french fried onion crumbs.
- 6Butter a foil lined baking dish.
- 7Put a tbsp of the filling in each mushroom and place them on a baking dish.
- 8Bake on 400degrees F. for 15 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Button Mushrooms Low Carb!!!
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.4
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.7 mg
- Sodium 262.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French's French fried onions