Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Just like stuffed peppers, just mixed all up in a casserole.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 cups white rice
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Brown and crumble ground beef.
- Clean green peppers and cut into small bite sized pieces; add to ground beef.
- Cook rice.
- In a medium-sized casserole dish put half the mozzarella cheese on bottom, then cover that with half the can of tomato sauce. Add all the rice and put the ground beef and peppers on top that. Coat again with the rest of the tomato sauce and the rest of the cheese.
- Place in oven on 375°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is all the way melted.