1/1 Photo of Strawberry Tiramisu Dessert
Better make two pans of this, when you taste this you will know why ;-) Plan ahead this needs to chill a minimum of 4 hours or up to 24 hours before serving. Three cups whipped cream may be used in place of the Cool whip, if you are preparing this 24 hours in advance I would suggest to use the Cool Whip it will hold up better with the refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (or use Neufchatel cheese, or one 8-ounce package of each)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar (can use 1 cup)
- 1 (8 ounce) container cool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed (or use 3 cups sweetened whipped cream)
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur (optional)
- 1 1/2 pints fresh strawberries (stemmed and sliced, about 18 ounces total)
- 24 ladyfingers (split is half)
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1Prepare an 8 x 8-inch glass pan.
- 2In a large bowl beat cream cheese with the powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth and well blended.
- 3Gradually fold in the thawed Cool Whip (or 3 cups whipped cream if using) until completely blended.
- 4In a small bowl combine coffee and coffee-flavored liqueur (if using).
- 5Line the pan with enough ladyfinger halves to cover the bottom (place rounded sides down) if necessary cut ladyfingers to fit the dish.
- 6Spoon 1/3 cup of the coffee mixture over the ladyfingers.
- 7Top with 1/3 of the cheese mixture (about 1 cup) then spread out evenly.
- 8Layer 1/3 of the slices strawberries over the cheese.
- 9Repeat two more times ending with the cheese mixture (reserve the remaining strawberries to place on top before serving, place berries into a bowl, cover and refrigerate).
- 10Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the tiramisu for a minimum of 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- 11BEFORE SERVING; remove the plastic wrap, then sift the cocoa powder over the top, then arrange the reserved strawberry slices over the cocoa.
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Tiramisu Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.1
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 179.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 6.9 g