Kittencal's Balsamic Vinaigrette
This dressing goes with my recipe #211266 You may double this recipe if desired. Plan ahead this needs to chill for a minimum of 2 hours before using. This is very good!
- Ready In:
- 1 small garlic clove, minced (about 1 teaspoon or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 -4 teaspoons honey
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil, plus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- black pepper
- In a bowl whisk together garlic, salt, Dijon, honey and balsamic vinegar.
- Add in olive oil in a slow steady stream until emulsified.
- Season with more salt if needed and black pepper.
- Chill for a minimum of 2 hours before using.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Kittencal, this is a great dressing but I do have a question. Mine came out very dark brown .....nothing like yours in the picture. I was wondering if you used the white balsamic vinegar. I never knew there was such a thing, actually. But I noticed my bottle says "aged" and my dressing was so different that I thought that might be the reason.