- 1 lb spinach
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds
- 2 cups firm sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Roast almonds at 350 for 5 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Set aside.
- Heat seeds in ungreased skillet over medium heat until slightly brown.
- Combine other ingredients in jar or shaker, then shake.
- Pour dressing over spinach and toss to coat.
- Add strawberries, almonds, and toss lightly.