Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for company, pot luck, BBQ or anytime you want something delicious, good for you and easy to prepare. A real crowd pleaser.
- 1 (12 ounce) bagfresh Baby Spinach
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 (4 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (not olive oil)
- Combine salad with olives, strawberries, orange segments topping the spinach. Top with pine nuts, or nuts such as cashews or sliced almonds.
- Mix ingredients for dressing and pour over salad.
- Serve immediately.
this was really good, the dressing is excellent. A nice change from the same old salad. Thanks for a great recipe.