Don't leave out the Irish Whiskey Butter, it's makes this really special. From Emeril.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Irish whiskey butter: place 1/2 cup of room temperature unsalted butter in a mixing bowl and whip until fluffy. With mixer running, gradually add 3/4 cup powdered sugar. Slowly add 1/4 cup Irish whiskey until combined. Mixture may look separate and curdled at first, but if you keep whipping, it will come together. Use at room temperature or chilled.
- 2Preheat oven to 365 degrees. Lightly grease 11x7" baking dish and set aside.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine strawberries, rhubarb, sugar, cornstarch, and lemon juice. Toss to coat. Pour strawberry mixture into prepared baking dish.
- 4In a medium bowl, add the flour, oats, light brown sugar, and salt, stirring to combine. Add the diced butter to the flour mixture, and using your fingers, work the mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs. Pour crumb mixture evenly over top of strawberry mixture.
- 5Place baking dish in the oven and bake for 40 minutes, or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
- 6Serve warm with spoonful of Irish Whiskey Butter.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry-Rhubarb Irish Crumble With Irish Whiskey Butter
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.0
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 41.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 46.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g