Recipe by MizzNezz
Strawberries and rhubarb, a yummy combination. A little whipped cream would finish this off nicely.
- 177.44 ml flour
- 158.51 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 78.07 ml chopped almonds
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 1419.57 ml fresh strawberries
- 907.18 g fresh rhubarb, cut in 1 in pieces
- 295.73 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml dry tapioca
- 9.85 ml freshly grated orange rind
Directions See How It's Made
- Topping: Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir just until mixture becomes crumbly.
- Filling: Cut strawberries in 1/4's; place in lg bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and let stand 15 minutes.
- Lightly butter shallow 3qt baking dish.
- Pour filling into dish.
- Sprinkle with topping.
- Bake at 350* until bubbling (60-70 min).
- Cool on wire rack.