1/2 Photos of Strawberry-Rhubarb Cream Dessert
1 hr 5 mins
This is a recipe I'd like to try when fresh rhubarb and strawberries are in season. Recipe is from Taste of Home. This needs to refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, combine the flour, pecans, butter and sugar.
- 2Press into a greased 13-inch by 9-inch by 2-inch baking dish.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4Cool on a wire rack.
- 5In large saucepan, combine brown sugar and cornstarch.
- 6Stir in rhubarb until combined.
- 7Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring often.
- 8Reduce heat; cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until thick.
- 9Remove from heat; cool.
- 10Stir in strawberries.
- 11In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- 12Fold in 1 cup whipped cream.
- 13Spread over crust; top with rhubarb mixture.
- 14Spread with remaining whipped cream.
- 15Refrigerate for 3-4 hours before serving.
- 16Garnish with additional brown sugar if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry-Rhubarb Cream Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 572.0
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 95.4 mg
- Sodium 184.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g