1/1 Photo of Strawberry Pretzel Salad
A slightly lighter version of a delicious classic!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the pretzel and graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of splenda and the margarine.
- 2Firmly press into the bottom of an 8x8 pan. Set aside.
- 3Beat the cream cheese, remaining splenda, and milk until smooth. Stir in the cool whip and spread over the crumb crust. Put in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes, until set.
- 4Stir the boiling water into the jello mix until dissolved. Stir in the cold water. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 5Spoon over the cream cheese layer and refrigerate an hour or so, until completely set.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Pretzel Salad
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.6
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 308.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: